Warehouse Worker Job In Canada. The primary duties of the warehouse employee will be to handle product orders and manually fill or empty trailers while adhering to our client’s and FedEx Supply Chain’s requirements for safety, accuracy, and productivity. Amazon
Warehouse Worker Job In Canada
|Company Name||FedEx Supply Chain|
|Salary||$20 an hour|
This position will be responsible for…
- Handle and pick received goods (using the Vocollect or WMS (SOGE) system), distribute goods, or palletize goods in accordance with operational requirements;
- Orders and goods are sorted and palletized;
- With an RF scanner, print, scan, and attach labels;
- utilising an RF scanner, input data into the inventory management system as necessary;
- Utilize the handling tools (electric pallet trucks, counterbalance forklifts, clamp carts, control selector carts, or portable manual pallet trucks) safely;
- abide by security protocols at all times;
- Complete any additional duties and obligations imposed by management.
- Less than a year of experience; DES or a recognised equivalency;
- Being able to properly operate a forklift (either a manual or electric pallet truck, counterbalance forklift, or grab truck);
- attention to detail, accuracy, and safety;
- computer literacy is advantageous;
- ability to adhere to deadlines and procedures;
- the capacity to handle pallets and stand for extended periods of time;
- the ability to occasionally carry loads up to 99 lbs (45 kg) for two, and usually lift loads between 20 lbs (9 kg) and 50 lbs (23 kg);
- Ability to adhere to rules and regulations.
- A capacity for information interpretation, reading, and writing.
- Ability to multiply, divide, add, and subtract.
- Ability to spend up to ten hours a day standing, walking, or sitting.
- Having the ability to crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push, or pull occasionally.
- Must be able to focus and have visual acuity, which includes close-up, distance, and colour vision.
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing less than 25 pounds.
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in Canada, Send your resume to apply now button provided below.
All jobs information belongs to the jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you