Tooling attendant & Storekeeper Job In Canada. L3Harris Technologies, Inc.’s subsidiary L3 Technologies MAS is based in Trenton, Ontario.
An nimble and creative provider of aerospace and defence technologies, L3Harris MAS is a division of L3Harris Technologies, Inc. Our 1,000 employees offer comprehensive structural and avionics upgrades, aircraft component repair and overhaul, integrated logistics support, stripping and painting, field service support, technical publications, and a full range of technical support services for both military and commercial aviation.
In addition to structural design and analysis, full-scale fatigue testing, and aircraft fatigue management, our specialised aviation facilities also offer component repair, overhaul, and machining, aircraft hangars, and other upgrade facilities. We also offer other engineering services, ranging from mechanical engineering and avionics to electronics and systems engineering.
The most difficult front lines in the world are where our customers work. They have faith in us to keep them ready for what comes next. We blend efficiency, creativity, and faultless execution to promote security and confidence in the future.
Tooling attendant & Storekeeper
|Title||Tooling attendant & Storekeeper|
|Company Name||L3Harris Technologies|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About your next Challengeas a Tooling attendant & Storekeeper :
Your role includes three primary responsibilities: tool control, warehousing, and grooming. You answer directly to the Logistics/Program Support Supervisor.
In order for the Maintenance Team to operate the Aircraft Support and Test Equipment, you must maintain adequate Tool Control and keep it in a functional form. Additionally, it requires performing daily tool kit inspections, regular tool crib maintenance, issuing and returning STE equipment, as well as completing given jobs while according to the established processes by L3 Technologies MAS Inc and Tool Control regulations. Additionally, it entails carrying out aircraft grooming and washing as well as general warehouse operations including shipping and inventory management.
This is a shift job that alternates between a day shift (from 6:00 am to 17:24 pm) and an afternoon shift once every 4-5 weeks (14:36 pm to 2:00 am).
Your Primary functions include but are not limited to:
- Keep track of transactions for tools or STE that are issued and returned to maintenance;
- Whenever necessary, inspect and maintain the tool kits, tool boards, and servicing boards;
- Completing cycle counts and reporting inconsistencies in the balance of tools and equipment to the supervisor for resolution;
- STE and tool serviceability should be examined and noted;
- keep a calibration routine for your tools;
- Ensure that all materials distributed are in ostensibly serviceable condition and are accompanied by the required documentation;
- Sweep, dust, and maintain the Tool Crib as required with regard to cleanliness and organisation;
- Perform all assignments and tasks in a safe manner; abide by all site safety and security procedures;
- Inform management right away of any unsafe or possibly unsafe working situations;
- Ensure adherence to internal policies that have been created;
- offer both internal and external clients great customer service;
- In order to maintain, examine, and exchange tools and STE equipment, coordinate with 8 Wing Tool Control;
- When necessary, coordinate with outside vendors for tool and STE equipment inspection and repair.
- Only supplying, preserving, and distributing all materials, parts, and components for aircraft to authorised persons;
- Preservation, packing, documenting, and control of materials for important component or aircraft maintenance or overhaul;
- Organize repairs, inspections, and fueling to make that ramp trucks are in good working order;
- Participate in the L3 Technologies MAS Inc. Continuous Improvement Program by helping to develop new processes and procedures and revise those that already exist;
- Perform cleaning and grooming of aircraft;
- Assisting with group work as directed by the supervisor;
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Poland, send your CV to apply now button given bellow.
All jobs information belonging to jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you