Technology Services Controller – Cyber Security Operations Technology Specialist Job In Qatar. The Technology Services Controller is a position responsible for managing the technology services and operations related to cyber security. The Cyber Security Operations Technology Specialist is a role focused on providing technical expertise and support for the effective operations of an organization’s cyber security system. This may include monitoring network security, responding to security incidents, and ensuring that the organization’s cyber security measures are up-to-date and effective.
Technology Services Controller – Cyber Security Operations Technology Specialist Job In Qatar
|Title||Technology Services Controller – Cyber Security Operations Technology Specialist|
|Company Name||Qatar Airways|
|Job Type||Full Time|
As a Technology Services Controller, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- Analyze compliance with established cyber security policy, methods, guidelines for control, and generally recognised standards and practises in the industry.
- Taking the initiative and/or taking part in the development, planning, and implementation of OT-compliant cyber security measures
- Create, assess, and suggest a reputable cyber security solution. Work with the IT and business teams to suggest the best cyber security control requirements.
- To identify cyber risks for mitigation, conduct evaluations of cyber security using a methodology that has been defined.
- Regularly evaluate OT vulnerabilities for all OT infrastructure
- Offer risk reduction advice and suggestions for OT systems, and collaborate with OEMs on implementation.
- Create comprehensive final reports and related deliverables that include the findings of expert analyses and suggestions for improvement.
- Deliver the findings, analyses, and suggestions to the senior or executive leadership and stakeholders.
- Continually update your understanding of the latest IT/OT network systems technologies, architectures, and products.
- Encourage the use of OT Cyber Security solutions like Network Intrusion Detection, Endpoint Security Measures, Anti-Malware, Anti-Virus, and Remote Access Controls.
- Provide OT Security technology deployment, configuration, and integration services for Industrial Control Networks.
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering or computer science is required.
- with at least 5 years of operational technology work experience (OT) SANS GICSP or ISA for Cybersecurity Preferably with certification
- Strong team player with exceptional writing and verbal communication skills, willingness to learn, and the capacity to communicate with workers from executive levels all the way down to technical operations teams
- Broad understanding of best practises for implementing cyber security procedures, techniques, and technology in commercial IT/OT environments.
- knows how to secure information technology and industrial control systems (ICS).
- Ability to do high-level OT Security assessments, to demonstrate practical competency in SCADA, PLC Configurations, and to create industrial system application software
- working knowledge of SIEM tools, backup, patching, and endpoint security technologies. Working in cloud-based IT and SOC contexts, prior expertise with a variety of operational technology (OT) environments, including cyber defences across ICS, IoT, and/or SCADA systems.
- understanding of the following, among other best practises and standards for cyber security; ISO 2700x, IEC/ISA 62443, NIST Core Security Framework, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, and NIST 800-82 ICS/OT site assessment expertise to identify business important systems and create efficient risk reduction strategies
- Working knowledge of large operational environments (OT) and a combination of standard TCP/IP and unconventional networking protocols
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Qatar, send your CV to apply now button given below
All jobs information belonging to jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you