Summer Camp Nurse (6-7 week summer position) Job In Poland. The Health Center at Agassiz Village’s recently rebuilt summer camp is in need of an RN, LPN, or EMT. From the end of June through the middle of August, the camp nurse regularly monitors the health and wellness of the 150 campers and 70 staff members at Agassiz Village. The health centre staff guarantees adherence to local, state, and federal legislation as well as American Camp Association (ACA) standards. Keep a cheerful and upbeat demeanour with all campers, staff, and families. Working in a fast-paced atmosphere is a must. Maine-licensed RNs, LPNs, and EMTs are urged to apply. From June 26 through August 11, the position is full-time and provides all meals, accommodation if necessary (candidates are encouraged to commute), and free summer camp tuition for the nurse’s kids.
Summer Camp Nurse (6-7 week summer position) Job In Poland
|Title||Summer Camp Nurse (6-7 week summer position)|
|Company Name||Agassiz Village Summer Camp|
|Salary||$1,000 a week|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal|
- Hold current first aid certifications as well as CPR certifications that are renewed annually.
- Must be certified in pharmaceutical administration and trained in injectable medicines.
- The capacity to develop, revise, and/or monitor health care, keep records, and carry out the healthcare plan.
- Wish to work in a camp environment.
- Must be well organised and able to operate in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Must be able to collaborate effectively.
- Must exhibit honesty, integrity, and knowledge that support Agassiz Village’s culture, beliefs, and mission.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide prompt assistance to any medical crises.
- Keeping up a high standard of customer service with campers’ parents.
- Having conversations with nearby family doctors or paediatricians who are setting up standing orders for the summer.
- As needed, make sure a health history and examination form is on file for every member of staff and camper.
- Set up a system for staff and kids to undergo health checks upon arrival, as well as a procedure for trips away from camp.
- Take stock of your supplies and place purchases as needed to ensure prompt delivery.
- Establish and adhere to proper medical routines, such as keeping a daily medical log, disposing of medical waste, managing and protecting drugs, and using approved standing orders.
- Aid in providing coverage for the medical facility.
- For daily meds, post the hours.
- Contacting parents or legal guardians of campers before and/or after any trips to the doctor, the dentist, or a medical or treatment facility will help in setting up appointments and coordinating care and follow-up services, if necessary.
- Examine and replenish first-aid supplies.
- Maintain accident/incident reports for the camp, and if directed, notify the camp director or doctor of such concerns.
- All camp staff members’ health should be kept under observation, and when needed, nursing interventions should be given.
- Camp policies, amenities, and circumstances are observed and evaluated, and suggestions are made for enhancements and alterations that would result in improved hygienic conditions.
- Carry out any additional tasks that may be given.
If necessary, this role has housing and accommodations on-site. Children ages 8 to 16 are eligible for free summer camp tuition.
Agassiz Village is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organisation with the goal of preparing children for life’s journey by giving them the chance to develop and practise leadership and life skills in a summer camp setting that will have an impact on their futures in terms of education, family, career, and community involvement. Founded in 1935 as a refuge for kids from underserved communities by Harry E. Burroughs, the man behind the Burroughs Newsboys Foundation. Agassiz Village has stuck to its initial mission of giving kids from all socioeconomic backgrounds access to a life-changing overnight camp experience. On Thompson Lake in Poland, Maine, there is a 330-acre residential summer camp called Agassiz Village. All children, especially those who need our help the most, can be inspired by and enabled by our programmes to realise their full potential as leaders who are responsible, kind, and productive. Visit our website at www.AgassizVillage.org for additional details.
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in Poland, Send your resume to apply now button provided below.
All jobs information belongs to the jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you