Storekeepers are those who manage the goods in a store. Storekeepers are crucial to the success of the store. In addition to controlling the store, he is responsible for the store department. Each job has different responsibilities and duties. If you are looking for the StoreKeeper Jobs in Canada, then our article is going to be helpful for you.
There are many responsibilities of any storekeeper that I think you need to know.
- Restock the store according to sales data.
- Maintain cleanliness and compliance with hygienic regulations in all areas, including storage areas.
- Be sure to notify your store supervisor/manager if stock levels are low.
There are tons of StoreKeeper Jobs in Canada Available and you can consider for yourself if you are moving to Canada from your country.
Company Name: Accor Hotels
Time: Full Time
Job Type: Management and Manufacturing
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Age: Minim 25 and Maximum 50
- Organizes and maintains the minibar storage.
- Ensures that the Housekeeping department is operating at a satisfactory level to satisfy the needs of the business.
- Shipping containers and deliveries are inspected to ensure there are no defects or discrepancies.
- Information inquiry needs to be communicated clearly to vendors and suppliers.
- Maintains adequate par level in the closets of guest floors in conjunction with the House Attendant.
- A moderately complex computer system is used to enter and retrieve information.
- Best Serving Skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and excellent computer skills
- Motivate yourself.
- It is necessary to be physically fit to carry 50 pounds of goods.
Visa Requirements: Work in Canada legally must be eligible. Getting an employment permit in Canada is not the hotel’s responsibility.
Our employees must first receive excellent service from us before we can offer great service to our customers. We conduct all of our business according to ethical and quality standards, treating everyone equally.