Storekeeper Jobs In Canada. The storekeeper is answerable for department-specific and general, daily store activities, routine, including posting processing, distribution, and supplies receipts, carrying out inventory and inventories control activities, and may manage change and purchase orders.
Storekeeper Jobs In Canada
|March 18, 2022
|Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Logistics / Supply Chain
- Confirm daily with the integration of the Head Storekeeper, all system-approved storeroom applications for timely issuance and preparation of items.
- Confirm true policy methods are maintained for all stock items issued and received.
- Prepare all items to seek as per the countenance system storeroom request, for timely pick up by the troubled department.
- Confirm proper signals are obtained for all storerooms request issues by the authorized departmental personnel and posted in the accordingly system.
- Confirm to maintain orderliness, cleanliness, and functional arrangements of cold rooms, storerooms, equipment, and stocks.
- Coordinate with other team members in storeroom checklist stock-taking whenever conducted
- Make sure to receive according to the approved proper and order arrangements of all items of stock.
Bachelor’s degree holder.
Minimum at least 2 years experience as a Storekeeper job.
Ability to multiple tasks, work in a different environment, and have high-level details to attention.
Computer literate with outstanding and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Canada, send your CV to apply now button given below.
All jobs information belongs to the jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you