Staff Accountant Job In Taiwan. The company Quality Bicycle Products sells bicycles. We’re doing our share to advance the biking community by developing a portfolio of our own award-winning brands and distributing the leading brands and top goods in the market. Q supports a network of more than 5,000 independent retailers and 450+ suppliers globally via distribution locations in Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Colorado, and Taiwan. We have achieved this goal for more than 35 years and aspire to be an exceptional company to work for and collaborate with. Making the world a better place has always been at the core of everything Q does as a values-driven organisation. We put in daily effort because we think that both our individual and collective acts can have a positive impact.
We know that our people are what make us successful, so we try to make Q a fun and fulfilling place to work. Our community is passionate about pushing the limits of creativity, igniting industry innovation, leading healthy lifestyles, and having a good time. We have a friendly workplace where people can be themselves and are welcomed from all backgrounds. Product discounts, incentives for commuting, flexible scheduling options, and the possibility to work from home are just a few of the fantastic benefits that Q offers its staff.
Staff Accountant Job In Taiwan
|Location||Bloomington, MN 55438|
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
As a staff accountant, you assist in making sure that the general ledger accounts are accurate and comprehensive. You play a crucial role in reporting financial statements and the month-end closing procedure. You will get the chance to collaborate directly with our corporate best practises, business operations, and larger finance group.
Primary Duties (80%):
- Make timely, accurate, and GAAP-compliant financial reports.
- Support the month-end and year-end close in all aspects
- Bank account reconciliations, general ledger account reconciliations, and other miscellaneous reconciliations
- Reconcile and analyse variances for the allocated balance sheet.
- Aid in the study of the department scorecards and financial records for the proprietary brand
- Processing of invoices from vendors
- Perform bank-related responsibilities such reviewing ACH fraud, backing up wire transfers, and positive pay.
- Maintain and compare fixed assets to depreciation schedules and policies
- Investigate and respond to a range of common internal questions
Other Duties (20%):
- Create and maintain policies to reinforce internal controls.
- Physical counts, cycle counts, and price testing are used to periodically audit inventory. Closeouts, overstock, excess, and outdated inventory reserves can help with analysis for accurate inventory valuation.
- Support for tax, compliance, and payroll functions (sales and use taxes, 1099 reporting, W9, annual notices, and other reporting requirements)
- Aid in gathering data for the annual budget and rolling predictions for the team of financial, planning, and analysis.
- Compiling and evaluating data and schedules to assist with external audit and tax returns
- Take part in the implementation and drafting of systems and procedures documentation.
- A dependable source for department managers with inquiries about finances
- Participate in training programmes, read professional publications, build personal networks, and join professional organisations to stay up to date on accounting and industry information.
- Initiate or support specific projects, among other tasks as specified.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Minimum Minimum requirement is an associate’s degree in accounting or business administration with a focus on accounting.
- understanding of GAAP
- General ledger experience of at least one year is necessary.
- Strong analytical abilities, attention to detail, and the capacity to articulate judgements based on assessments
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and speaking.
- being able to meet deadlines
- willing to adapt to change and pick up new skills
- Ensure discretion in all business-related matters.
- excellent interpersonal abilities, particularly the capacity to provide and receive constructive criticism
- ability to operate alone and efficiently without constant monitoring
- the capacity to collaborate across all company levels
- SAP experience is preferable but not necessary. All Microsoft Office applications are proficient, especially Excel at the advanced level.
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Taiwan, send your CV to apply now button given bellow.
All jobs information belonging to jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you