Security Guard Job In UAE. A Security Guard constantly monitors activities on and around the hotel property and reports and manages incidents to ensure the security of Guests, Teammates, and others.
Security Guard Job In UAE
|Job Type||Full Time|
What will I be doing?
As a Security Guard, you are responsible for the safety and security of all hotel guests, team members, contractors, and visitors. A Security Guard is also in charge of the hotel’s safety and security. The Security Guard will specifically conduct the following tasks at the highest level of service:
- Maintain the hotel’s, guests’, and team members’ and their property’s security and safety by maintaining vigilant vigilance in and around the hotel grounds.
- Conduct routine inspections of the hotel grounds.
- Act quickly if a situation arises that necessitates your attention.
- Make certain that all firefighting equipment requirements are met and maintained.
- Assist Management with any incidents that occur within the hotel.
- Follow all of the hotel’s occupational health and safety regulations.
What are we looking for?
Security guards working for Hilton brands are continually on the lookout for our visitors and collaborating with other Team Members. To be effective in this role, you must maintain the following attitudes, behaviours, abilities, and values:
- Previous experience in security, preferably in a sector that monitored significant quantities of people moving
- Current and practical understanding of fire, safety, and first aid (valid credentials necessary)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication abilities
- Outstanding personal presentation
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the world’s largest hospitality corporation, with properties ranging from exquisite full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has provided the best in lodgings, service, facilities, and value to business and leisure travellers. Hilton is committed to upholding its legacy of providing excellent guest experiences across all of its global brands. Every day, we work together to create outstanding hospitality experiences around the world in order to “flood the earth with the light and warmth of welcome.” And our incredible Team Members are at the centre of it all!
What is the work of security guard?
Their goal is to prevent a crime from occurring by proactively monitoring for suspicious behaviour, minimising risks as they emerge, and notifying the appropriate authorities when an incident occurs. Simply put, security guards protect people, property, and other important assets.
What does a security person do?
A Security Officer is a professional who monitors surveillance cameras, protects the interior and outside of buildings, and maintains the safety and security of persons and objects on the property.
What are the three types of security guard?
- Contract Security Guards for the Government Government-hired security personnel are frequently well trained and equipped.
- Security guards on-site. Companies hire in-house security personnel on an individual basis.
- Hire Security Guards.
Is security a hard job?
While a security officer does not make a lot of money, it is a low-stress career with a decent work-life balance that takes little training to get started. It may be tough to live on a security officer wage, which is why many security officers work full-time or attend school full-time.
What skills should a security guard have?
- Written and spoken communication
- Complying with Difficult Instructions
- Interpersonal abilities.
- Understanding of security operations and procedures.
- Manage a number of tasks.
- Basic security and fire inspection procedures are required.
- Surveillance abilities.
What are disadvantages of security?
Hiring a security guard firm can be costly, and you should plan accordingly. Furthermore, security guards require training and supervision, both of which are costly. Another disadvantage of employing security guards is that they can sometimes cause more difficulty than they are worth.
What are the risks of a security guard?
Falls, tripping, fire dangers, traffic accidents, bumps, and collisions are all typical safety concerns. Furthermore, physical risks such as insufficient lighting, noise, and unsuitable levels of temperature, ventilation, and humidity might endanger the health and safety of your security personnel.
Is security guard stressful?
Throughout their careers, security guards will encounter dangerous, unpredictable, and stressful situations. Their training must include the development of skills that prepare them to recognise signs of a threat, suspicious behaviors, and body language that could indicate an impending security situation.
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in Canada, Send your resume to apply now button provided below.
All jobs information belongs to the jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you