Security Guard Job In Canada. Ensures the protection and safety of client assets and personnel by monitoring and reporting actions and events at a designated client site. conducts routine patrols to look for abnormalities and to examine safety measures and fire suppression equipment. maintains order and has the authority to take action to enforce rules and directions for the site’s employees, visitors, and property. through the admissions process, manages access to client sites or facilities. Patrols the allocated site on foot or in a vehicle, looking for dangers, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical issues, unsafe situations, unsecured doors, security violations, and unauthorised people. In the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations, safeguards the scene of the incident or the evidence there. carries out rescue operations in the event of a fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, floods, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, bad weather, or other calamity. creates reports and logs as needed. It is possible for different tasks or duties to be recorded individually. It’s possible that not every task on the list will be expected of the employee. Depending on the needs of the business, additional tasks may be allocated and functionalities updated.
Security Guard Job In Canada
|Company Name||Securitas Canada Ltd.|
|Location||Saint John, NB|
- The following physical and mental requirements may apply to you, with or without a reasonable accommodation: being able to see, hear, talk, and write clearly.
- Sometimes bending, kneeling, squatting, and crawling while using hands and arms.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and walking that may be necessary for extended periods of time and involve ascents and descents of stairs as well as uneven terrain.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving of up to 10 pounds and infrequent lifting and/or moving of up to 25 pounds may be additional physical requirements.
- Ability to satisfy and maintain compliance with all relevant licencing criteria for security guards.
Employees at Securitas come from different walks of life and offer a variety of unique perspectives and abilities. We are bonded by a similar goal and offer the protection required to protect the persons and assets of our clients. The three red dots in the Securitas emblem stand for our three fundamental values: Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness. We’re seeking for people to join the Securitas team that uphold these values.
Security Guard Duties
The duties of a security guard can vary depending on the specific job and location, but in general, security guards are responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment. Some common duties of security guards include:
- Patrolling: Security guards may be required to conduct routine patrols to check for any security risks or breaches, as well as to deter any criminal activity.
- Access Control: They may also monitor access to a specific area and ensure that only authorized personnel are allowed to enter.
- Monitoring: Security guards may use surveillance equipment, such as cameras or alarm systems, to monitor activity and identify any suspicious behavior or potential security threats.
- Responding to Emergencies: In the event of an emergency, security guards may need to respond quickly to provide assistance or alert emergency services.
- Customer Service: Depending on the job, security guards may also be responsible for providing customer service, such as answering questions, providing directions, or assisting visitors.
- Report Writing: Security guards may be required to write reports detailing any incidents or security risks that they have observed.
Overall, the primary duty of a security guard is to maintain a safe and secure environment by deterring and responding to potential security threats.
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in Canada, Send your resume to apply now button provided below.
All jobs information belongs to the jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you