Since the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and Serco began their Middle East Logistics and Base Service (MILABS) contract, the ADF bases there are receiving fully integrated support. We offer high-quality services in areas like maintenance and ground refueling, catering, lodging, and other support operations as part of our logistics and base support services. We are collaborating with the Department of Defense to offer security personnel as a service.
We are looking for a variety of Security Guards to join our team in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, especially with experience in the Defense Force. These positions are available on an ongoing basis as unaccompanied contracts with a base in Dubai. (Please notice that this position is NOT FIFO)
The Security Guards’ role will be to help the Australian Commonwealth Defence Force manage, coordinate, and administer the movements of Australian Defense Force troops both internally at Al Minhad Airbase and internationally (in-country relocations and scheduled leave)
Security Guard Job In UAE
|Job type||Full Time|
- Protect the location’s perimeter security and the inside of the building.
- Keep a constant awareness of the threat landscape and be careful in reporting any questionable activity you may come across.
- When feasible, offer welcoming, helpful customer service, and always sustain cooperative working relationships with staff, contractors, and other organizations (e.g., Local Police).
- serve as a deterrent to prevent disregard for security protocols.
- Any issue should be reported to the client representative who is on duty so that they can take the necessary action.
Skills and attributes
- Working knowledge of the base operations environment (desirable)
- English language proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking, as well as the capacity to multitask effectively and produce quality work in a hectic, team-focused workplace.
- Ability to interact with the public, communicate effectively, and provide information.
- Ability to follow orders precisely, use discretion, and react fast in an emergency
- Extremely motivated and adaptable, with the ability to operate in a time-critical environment and react quickly and efficiently to unexpectedly large workloads, events, and emergencies.
What does Serco offer?
This is an incredible chance to join a flourishing international organization with a rising footprint in the security forces industry globally.
With the candidates selected, relocation support, return airfare, and allowances will be offered and covered in greater depth.
What is the role of a security guard?
By actively keeping an eye out for suspicious activity, reducing risks as they appear, and notifying the appropriate authorities when an incident occurs, it is their responsibility to stop crimes before they happen. Simply, security officers maintain the safety and security of people, property, and other valuable assets.
What qualifications do I need to be a security guard?
- Be older than 18 years old.
- Have documentation proving your right to work in the UK ( such as a visa)
- A check for criminal activity.
- A mental health examination
- Have completed your SIA training.
What are the 5 qualities of a good security guard?
- Strength/Physical Fitness
- On-the-job vigilance, alertness, and mental agility
- teamwork and leadership
What are the rules of security?
- Personal safety comes first.
- Lock or close the doors.
- Accompanying guests.
- Use caution when dealing with private information.
- Be aware of the hazards associated with the agents you are using.
- Observe policies, procedures, and codes of conduct.
- Protect your PC.
- Lock neatly all refrigerators, freezers, and drawers.
How do you get a Security Guard license?
- Application for a Private Security Officer/Guard License.
- Results of the General Knowledge Examination (PASSED).
- evidence of training
- Clearance from a neuropsychiatric test.
- Drug test outcome or clearance.
- NBI Clearance or PNP Intelligence Clearance.
What’s another name for a security guard?
Nightwatchman, lookout man, sentinel, bank guard, spotter, patroller, port watcher, fire watcher, sentry, scout, picket, portwatcher, watch.
Can I do security work without a license?
Working in one of these positions without an SIA license is prohibited. Front-line and non-front-line licenses come in two different varieties. If performing activities that require a front-line license, such as door monitoring, security guarding, public space surveillance (CCTV), CVIT, and close protection, one must have one.
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in UAE, send your CV to apply now button given below.
All jobs information belonging to jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you