Seasonal Production Worker Job In Canada. Our daily goal is to improve the future and spread hope among our clients, consumers, and communities. At Coke Canada, we embrace diversity and appreciate individuality. By working together, we are able to foster a welcoming atmosphere where everyone can feel like they belong.
Forklift for Coke Canada bottling Operators are in charge of picking orders at our warehouse. To travel throughout the space and manually load various alcoholic beverages onto pallets for delivery to consumers, you’ll use an electric pallet jack.
This job has a seasonal start date of April 1 and ends on October 1. This is a fantastic chance for students looking for summer employment to obtain experience in a production facility. Candidates looking for long-term employment with Coke Canada, take advantage of this chance to get your foot in the door. You may have the opportunity to continue working for us as a Temporary or Full-Time employee after the season is over, or you may choose to come back to work during the holiday season to further establish your presence at Coke Canada.
Seasonal Production Worker Job In Canada
|Seasonal Production Worker
|Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
|$18.31 an hour
- Set up the equipment and make sure all the necessary supplies are on hand.
- Operate, keep an eye on, and restock supplies as necessary
- Examine production run visually and record outcomes
- Identify problems and notify the proper people.
- Keep the equipment and designated space clean.
- Maintain adherence to all company and regulatory rules and procedures.
- Long durations of standing, moving, lifting, climbing, squatting, bending, reaching, and stooping are all involved.
- GED or a high school diploma is preferable.
- Necessary 1–3 years of general work experience
- Experience operating industrial or production machinery in the past is preferred.
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment and prior expertise in a fast-paced industrial environment
- Possibility of performing repetitive tasks while standing for extended periods of time
- Industrial technology knowledge is a plus.
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Canada, send your CV to apply now button given bellow.
All jobs information belonging to jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you