Retail Customer Service Officer Job In Australia. Approximately one million people enter one of Australia Post’s 4,400 post offices each year. And our store teams work hard to make sure that every interaction they have with us is positive.
So, if you have a genuine passion for interacting with people from all walks of life in addition to a flair for providing excellent customer service, you’ve come to the correct spot.
Retail Customer Service Officer Job In Australia
|Title||Retail Customer Service Officer|
|Company Name||Australia Post|
About the role
Members of the teams that operate at our post offices and provide the entire range of Australia Post goods and services are known as postal services officers. We come up with answers to issues, lend a hand, and chip in, all the while seeking for methods to brighten our clients’ days as well.
A day in the Post Office could see you:
- Carrying out client service and sales transactions
- Proper upkeep of a cash advance, including handling and processing of cash, checks, credit cards, and EFTPOS
- Promoting and handling a variety of financial agency transactions using Australia Post’s technological infrastructure
- Conducting and handling a variety of identification services transactions, such as the Australian Passport Interview confirming a candidate’s identification with the utmost precision and compliance
- Promoting our goods and services through merchandising, other forms of advertising, and up- and cross-selling
- Accepting mail goods for lodging and appropriately determining any charges that may apply
- Understanding the needs of customers to establish meaningful connections
- Preparing outgoing mail for despatch, including stamp presentation and cancellation
- Helping with administrative tasks like inventory and record-keeping
- Keeping a commitment to the occupational health and safety requirements of Australia Post
- Working up to 25 hours a week, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm (usually in 4-5 hour shifts).
What are we looking for?
In addition to having a genuine passion for providing excellent customer service, you should be able to:
- Repeatedly raise up to 16 kg of mail
- For the majority of your shift, stand up.
- Be willing to adjust your schedule to accommodate extra hours or shift changes.
- Deliver the finest service and solutions to our customers by working as a team.
The responsibilities of a Retail Customer Service Officer include:
- Providing excellent customer service to customers visiting the store or using the company’s services.
- Responding to customer inquiries, concerns, and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Assisting customers with product selection, purchases, and returns.
- Operating cash registers and processing transactions accurately.
- Maintaining store appearance and merchandise displays.
- Keeping up-to-date with product knowledge and store policies.
- Communicating with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Collaborating with other team members to meet sales targets and improve customer service.
- Assisting with inventory management and stock replenishment.
- Adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and staff.
- Providing feedback to management on customer feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Continuously striving to improve customer satisfaction and experience.
Together, our differences make us stronger
We are all different ages, genders, and talents, and we come from different backgrounds. You are us. With 35,000 employees and a larger extended workforce of more than 70,000, we are one of Australia’s major employers and are totally committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diverse communities we serve. And we are aware that businesses benefit more from an inclusive workforce.
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Australia, send your CV to apply now button given below
All jobs information belonging to jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you