PT Sales Associate Cashier Job In Poland. Hannaford Supermarkets began as a fresh produce vendor in Portland, Maine in 1883 and is committed to its beginnings as a local market. Hannaford aggressively seeks farmers and producers to join our Local programme, which promotes not only local foods, but also farmland preservation, local customs, and local jobs. The link we have to the source of our fresh foods is fundamental to how we do business, as we became the first major supermarket in the United States to prove that all of its marine items were produced in a sustainable manner.
PT Sales Associate Cashier Job In Poland
|Title||PT Sales Associate Cashier|
|Location||Mechanic Falls, ME 04256|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respect and adhere to all business policies and procedures.
- Keep the Service Desk/Kiosk clean.
- Always maintain a nice, well-groomed personal look and obey the company’s personal appearance policy.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as given by management.
- Maintain productivity by adhering to our company’s management planning (MPP) requirements.
- Support and adhere to all of the company’s safety regulations. Communicate any equipment repairs or maintenance work that is required. Keep the work area clean of debris and potential risks.
- Fairness, dignity, and respect should be extended to all associates.
- Carry out accurate price checking functions.
- Limit your use of retail products such as ribbons, receipt tape, bags, and cleaning supplies.
- Any pricing discrepancies and/or “not on file” items observed on an electronic point-of-sale terminal should be recorded on designated forms, and price checks should be requested promptly on any such items in accordance with business policy.
- Check all customer IDs and follow store procedures regarding check acceptance and the sale of tobacco/alcoholic beverages.
- Follow company policy about excessive cash in registers and seek cash pickup as per business policy.
- Maintain security standards by remaining vigilant and aware of customer behaviours and behaviour. Any unusual behaviour should be reported to the manager or security.
- Process all of the store’s various types of transactions, including but not limited to cash, checks, authorised Accounts Receivable sales, Electronic Payments, WIC, coupons, gift cards, bottle credits, refunds, lottery, Western Union, and so on, in strict accordance with established company policies and procedures, as well as full compliance with any legal requirements or regulations governing same.
- When leaving the register unattended, secure it at all times; protect company assets at all times.
- Use and keep equipment in good working order, and report any faults or malfunctions right away.
- On a regular and continuous basis, maintain general housekeeping and cleanliness standards in accordance with store policy and state and local health legislation.
- Know and be able to distinguish or differentiate between all of the numerous types of produce commodities sold in the store, including distinctions between variants of comparable classes of products (e.g., apples, lettuces, etc.).
- Perform cashier and/or service associate duties on a regular basis.
- Other responsibilities may be allocated.
- Communication and customer service abilities.
- To perform certain job functions, you must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability and willingness to learn multiple jobs and job-related technological requirements.
- Ability to accomplish the job’s technical requirements must be demonstrated.
- Stand 100% of the time, with small walks in between.
- Hands must be used regularly and continuously to handle currency (paper and coin) and to operate a variety of equipment such as a cash register, lottery machine, scanner, computer, and calculator.
- Bend and lift products weighing up to 15 pounds on a regular basis, 25 pounds on occasion, and 50 pounds on rare occasions.
- On occasion, push or pull up to 75 pounds.
- Reaching and gripping at waist level is frequent; occasionally above shoulder or below waist level.
- Meet the position’s stated volume activity standards.
- Have enough vision to verify ID cards, checks, bills, and other written papers.
- Welcome all clients and provide timely, courteous service and help.
- Provide excellent, pleasant customer service.
- Record (scan) a customer’s purchases into the cash register efficiently and accurately.
- Collect money from consumers in the form of cash, checks, or electronic funds and provide precise change in compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Refund consumers and associates in accordance with customary practise.
- Must be able to meet the position’s physical requirements, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- While processing Western Union, Money Orders, Prepaid Cards, and Check Cashing, adhere to anti-money laundering requirements.
Hannaford provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and job applicants regardless of race, religion, colour, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related conditions), age, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic.
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Poland, send your CV to apply now button given bellow.
All jobs information belonging to jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you