Production Worker Job In Taiwan. The most comprehensive clean air solutions are provided by AAF International. Since its founding in 1921, AAF International has sold products under the American Air Filter® and AAF International® brand names. It now has operations in over 22 countries and over 3000 staff members. Our products provide clean air solutions in residential, commercial, and industrial air pollution management, gas containment removal, power generation, and other demanding clean room situations. They set the standard for the industry in terms of quality and performance.
We are a part of the Daikin Group, which has over $15 billion in annual sales and 56,000 workers globally, making it the largest provider of air conditioning and clean air solutions in the world. Daikin, which was founded in 1924, has developed into a diversified industrial manufacturing firm that provides solutions in the fields of electronics, chemicals, oil hydraulics, military systems, clean air, air conditioning, and refrigeration. Our investments in people, products, and processes power AAF and Daikin.
Our people-centered management ethos underpins our culture of continuous improvement, safety, and world-class operations. This attitude is based on mutual selection, which means that while AAF looks for high-quality individuals to join and contribute to our team, we also want each team member to have career satisfaction, progress, and enjoyment as a long-term member of the AAF family. This is powered by our conviction that treating our employees, supply partners, customers, and the environment with the trust and respect that each of us demands, as well as our fervent desire to give back to the community that has supported us and helped us succeed.
Production Worker Job In Taiwan
|Company Name||American Air Filter Company|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Ardmore, OK 73401|
- Safety Audits must be completed and submitted to the Line Leader each day before work begins.
- assembles and inspects filter goods while working on an assembly line for filters and complies with all factory safety regulations.
- sets up equipment to the specifications needed for the product that has to be produced.
- equipment is watched to make sure filters are put together correctly.
- ensures that the proper raw materials are being used to make the filters that are scheduled.
- Ensures that the assembled filters meet quality standards by inspecting them.
- achieves manufacturing deadlines and daily production targets
- always uphold safety and decent housekeeping
- performs further tasks as directed
- Constant communication of any problems with the raw materials or equipment with the line leader or supervisor
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to pick up operating a machine.
- Must be able to count and read, and possess fundamental math abilities.
- must possess strong communication abilities
- Be able to collaborate well with others
- Self-motivated and with little need for supervision
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be able to safely operate equipment.
- Must be able to judge the quality of the material.
- All services that the machine could require should be reported to your line leader and supervisor, who will then be in charge of calling maintenance.
- Maintain compliance with all management, supervisory, and line leader instructions.
- Observe all safety guidelines.
- The ability to lift up to 40 pounds of raw materials is required.
- The ability to stand at a workstation for extended periods of time is required.
- Ability to continuously move from one location to the next while carrying raw materials is required.
- Must be able to perform continuous, repeated movements, such as bending forward often, twisting, and squatting.
- Physically capable of handling all raw materials needed for this position.
- Must be able to continuously use both hands.
- Arm must be able to be raised above shoulder level.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Must be able to work in a dusty and noisy environment.
- You must always wear the personal protective equipment (P.P.E.) that has been issued to your department while in the production area.
- Due to the weather, one must be able to work in both hot and cold environments.
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Taiwan, send your CV to apply now button given below.
All job information belongs to the jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you