Packaging Coordinator Job In New Zealand. We searching for a responsible packaging coordinator. Our packaging pivotal production resource that meets prevalent production demands. Active team members on floor production. You will essential supporting process and solving problems to establish production lines to operate competently. You will conduct mindset and focused continuous improvement and solve problems, and functional deftness is ensured attain. As a team member, you will involve in a continuously driven highly inspiring, and busy working environment. Shift-based on working as a part of a team with pride brewery based in East Tamaki, Auckland.
Packaging Coordinator Job In New Zealand
- Title: Packaging Coordinator
- Company Name: Lion Pty Ltd
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Location: The Pride, North Island, NZ
- Experience with manufacturing environment
- Stakeholder engagement ability to bring people on a journey
- Understanding of work project process
- Logical and planned problems solved
- Mindset continuous improvement
- Help with the operation of the production machine if u need
- Support production broader and team leader with day operation
- Provide management support where the need
- Support checks quality across production lines
- Relevant stakeholders liaise to attain required outcomes
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Canada, send your CV to apply now button given below.
All jobs information belongs to the jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you