Packager Jobs In Canada. We are in need of full-time packagers right away. You will be employed in this position as a packager in an industrial setting that produces flat-rolled steel. You will be in charge of fulfilling packaging needs that are specific to customers, with a focus on measurement, quality control, and completed product inspection.
This job offers a fantastic opportunity to contribute to our team-based atmosphere by bringing your prior manufacturing experience (such as automotive, steel sector, packaging), quality control, and attention to detail. Lacking industrial packing experience yet possessing a strong work ethic No issue! A thorough training programme is available at Taylor Steel to support the success of the motivated employee.
Candidates start out working for temporary help agencies as assignment employees.
Taylor Steel provides a competitive benefits package with possibilities for training and professional advancement.
Packager Jobs In Canada
|Company Name||Taylor Steel Inc|
|Location||Stoney Creek, ON|
- In a commercial environment for the manufacture of flat-rolled steel, package steel coils and sheets.
- Meet the unique packaging needs of the customer while putting a focus on measurement, quality control, and completed product inspection.
- Follow Taylor’s Steel’s policies regarding personal protection equipment and safety at all times.
- Practical mechanical skills and a keen eye for detail
- raising up to 50 pounds.
- It is preferred if you have prior manufacturing and/or industrial packaging expertise.
- Direct experience in the steel industry is unquestionably advantageous.
- City of employment: Stoney Creek, Ontario
- Initial employment through a staffing firm
- 12-hour rotating continental shifts, full-time hours
- Only those candidates being considered will be notified.
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Canada, send your CV to apply now button given below.
All jobs information belongs to the jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you