Packager Job In Canada. Are you interested in working for a company that has won awards and are searching for a wonderful work environment?
Applications are being accepted for a PACKAGER at Westwood Fine Cabinetry, BC’s premier designer and manufacturer of high-quality cabinetry products for more than 50 years, winner of the Best Custom Kitchen Supplier award in the Central Okanagan every year since 1999, and multiple-time Gold Tommie award recipient. Our award-winning cabinetry is made in our cutting-edge manufacturing plant in Kelowna, British Columbia, using cutting-edge craftsmanship.
The Packing Part Wrapper role is in charge of efficiently packaging work order parts under the direction of other Packaging Lead Workers.
Packager Job In Canada
|Company Name||Westwood Fine Cabinetry|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- determines the appropriate finishing materials.
- ensures precise metric part measurements.
- reports any inconsistencies or issues to the supervisors or lead worker
- assembles and cuts packing materials in accordance with requirements.
- Place the identification labels that are provided on the package in the appropriate spots.
- talks to other part wrappers during the shift to keep the work order complete.
- maintains order in the workspace and with the items.
- maintains an organised workstation and storage areas by performing routine cleaning.
- ensures environmental practises, quality control, and safety at work.
- Safety – Identifies and informs the supervisor of any possible or detected safety issues, deterioration, repair needs, or maintenance needs.
- Performs all duties according to operating procedures.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- An asset is previous exposure to a variety of wood product environments.
- Possibility of safely lifting workpieces weighing up to 50 lbs.
- It takes manual skill to operate packaging machinery.
- prior knowledge of contributing well to a team while being cautious about safety.
- ability to produce consistently accurate work within time constraints.
- Developed organisational abilities to guarantee that work is processed accurately and promptly.
- demonstrated capacity for quick learning, positive relationships with staff members across all divisions, and a keen eye for detail.
- English reading and writing proficiency
- able to put in extra time as needed.
- high school diploma or the GED equivalent
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Canada, send your CV to apply now button given bellow.
All jobs information belonging to jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you