Loader Job In Canada. Here at Gordon Food Service, welcome! We’re thrilled that you’re considering career prospects with us, and we have an incredible tale to tell. Here’s an overview of who we are and the potential influence you could have on the food service sector. We have a place at the table for you.
Loader Job In Canada
|Company Name||Gordon Food Service|
- Examines how clean the interior of the trailer is.
- Using a computer-generated loadsheet, load pallets into vehicles or trailers in the correct order.
- When necessary, product is hand-stacked on trucks.
- Use load straps or load bars to secure pallets.
- Make that the appropriate truck is being loaded with all of the pallets.
- Sets the refrigeration systems’ temperature appropriately.
- Before loading pallets into trailers, shrink-wrap all of them.
- Everyday duties related to housekeeping are completed.
- Does other tasks as directed.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- English reading, writing, and communication skills are a must.
- Ability to function both independently and in a collaborative setting is required. must follow all safety rules and guidelines. submit to and successfully complete an RIAH drug test.
- All warehouse workers must be able to instantly recognise auditory warning signals like bells, alarms, and horns that are used to alert workers to mechanical abnormalities, similar risk situations, and the starting up, moving, or approaching of equipment (including forklifts, turrets, overhead cranes, conveyors, trucks, and other equipment operated inside or outside the warehouse).
- uses established norms and procedures to solve common problems with a limited scope and complexity.
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Canada, send your CV to apply now button given below.
All jobs information belongs to the jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you