Laundry Attendant Job In UAE . Ensure that the linen, terry, guest apparel, and uniforms are cleaned properly. to achieve the highest feasible level of departmental productivity and a balanced Brand Standard audit certification.
Laundry Attendant Job In UAE
|Company Name||Marriott International, Inc|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Skills and Knowledge
- English communication skills, both written and oral.
- Being able to get along with people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Able to occasionally work under pressure.
- The capacity for versatility.
- Able to work shifts.
- Has understanding of various fabrics and chemicals.
Performance of the balanced scorecard: Strategies are put into practise and tasks are carried out in order to increase market share, guest happiness, financial results, and human capital index.
- Ensuring that the name tag and uniform are worn in accordance with hotel standards.
- Using equipment such as a flat presser, washing machine, dryers, and dry cleaners, properly sorting and tagging guest clothing
- Clean and dry visitor clothing
- Pressing of visitors’ attire
- Garment folding for visitors
- Applying the right ingredients
- Delivery of hotel clothing to rooms
- Taking part in departmental meetings and daily briefings
- Upholding the workplace’s cleanliness
- Organizing and setting up the laundry and linen closets
- Examine the cleanliness of the items before placing them in clean linen trolleys after removing them from the washer, dryer, or dry cleaner.
- Depending on the fabrics in the load, set the dryers to the appropriate temperatures and periods.
- When the cycle is over, remove the items from the dryer.
- After each load, clear the dryer screens, dry cleaning filters, and drain trap of any lint or debris.
- Fold cleaned materials into the appropriate size by hand or with a folding machine.
- Utilize laundry and dry cleaning equipment in accordance with corporate policies.
- To understand the rules for health and safety
- Any further related work
Safety and Security
- Report any injuries or accidents at work to the manager or supervisor right away.
- To maintain a tidy, secure, and safe environment, abide by business and departmental safety and security rules and procedures.
- Use Material Safety Data Sheets and adhere to Hazardous Material Management Program guidelines while handling and disposing of chemicals, fertiliser, pesticides, blood-borne pathogens, etc (MSDS).
- Wear the required personal protection equipment (PPE), use the suitable tools, and
- Follow the emergency procedures unique to the property (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).
- To accomplish work activities, obtain the necessary safety training and certifications.
- Report any guest theft complaints to security and loss prevention.
Policies and Procedures
- Observe department, hotel, and company policies and procedures.
- Adheres to the rules and regulations set forth by the regional office of Marriott International Hotels
- Ensure the safety and privacy of visitors and coworkers.
- Maintain the privacy of confidential information and materials.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, professional, and in line with corporate policies and procedures uniform, nametags, and personal appearance.
- In accordance with corporate policies and procedures, safeguard company tools, machinery, and other assets.
- Carry out additional, acceptable job responsibilities as directed by management and supervisors.
- Working as many hours as necessary to complete your tasks, but usually not fewer than 48 per week.
- Use brand- or property-specific processes (e.g., LEARN, JW Symphony of Service) to actively listen to guests’ questions, complaints, and requests and to positively address them in order to address problems, please them, and earn their confidence.
- Ensure proper coverage and fast guest service by assisting other staff members.
- Asking inquiries of customers to better understand their needs, keeping an eye out for and listening to customer preferences, and acting on them when possible are all examples of anticipating customers’ service needs.
- Respond in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner to the service demands of visitors.
- Talk to visitors about their stay, the amenities on the site, and the nearby sights and activities.
- Genuinely express your gratitude to the guests and bid them farewell.
- Whenever feasible, use the visitor’s name when extending a warm welcome and acknowledging each and every visitor.
- Answering the phone within three rings, answering with a smile in one’s voice, using the caller’s name, transferring calls to the proper person or department, asking permission before putting the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call are all examples of proper telephone etiquette.
- Speak in a straightforward, acceptable, and professional manner to both visitors and coworkers.
- To efficiently communicate information, talk to and pay attention to other employees.
Working with Others
- Encourage your coworkers and treat them with respect and dignity.
- Deal with delicate situations involving staff members or visitors in a tactful, respectful, diplomatic, and private manner. Build and maintain cooperative relationships with various staff members and departments.
- Work together and provide a hand to others to foster a culture of cooperation and realise shared objectives.
- Computers and/or point-of-sale systems are used to enter and find work-related information.
- For the duration of a work shift or for an extended amount of time, one must stand, sit, or stroll.
- Information in a variety of formats should be read and visually verified (e.g., small print).
- Without help, move, lift, carry, push, pull, and position objects weighing no more than or equal to 10 pounds.
What skills are needed for laundry?
Time management refers to both managing one’s own and other people’s time. Speaking—effectively communicating with people through conversation. Knowing Others—Knowing how others are reacting and why they are reacting that way.
What is an attendant and their responsibilities?
In a number of locations, including hotels, restaurants, parking garages, outdoor facilities, and retail stores, attendants carry out a range of customer support and service activities. They assist clients, offer information, and guarantee a well-run business.
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Canada, send your CV to apply now button given bellow.
All jobs information belonging to jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you