Laundry Attendant Job In Canada. Are you a behind-the-scenes kind that prefers a more organised work environment? You can be a local looking to mingle with a fantastic team and get out of the house, or you might be looking for your first job and need a wonderful environment to get experience and be active and fit. Become a laundry attendant and join the housekeeping staff at Taboo Muskoka!
This summer, come work and play on the stunning Lake Muskoka! Available housing for staff! In Gravenhurst, Ontario, there is a privately owned resort and golf operation called Taboo Muskoka. Our mission statement is to “Create pleasure by providing our visitors and employees with great Muskoka experiences.”
The core of the hotel is the housekeeping division, which is in charge of maintaining the property, public spaces, and rooms in a clean and attractive manner. The feeling a visitor gets when they enter an immaculate, orderly, and fresh space cannot be matched by any amount of service, friendliness, or glitz. To make sure the heart continues to beat, we are growing our housekeeping team.
There are both full-time and part-time job openings with start and end dates varying from May to October. The following positions are up for hire: houseperson, room attendant, and laundry attendant.
Laundry Attendant Job In Canada
|Company Name||Taboo Resort Resort & Golf|
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES of LAUNDRY ATTENDANTS
- Receiving, classifying, and labelling dirty clothing and linen.
- Harm to records or poor cleaning or laundering of clothing.
- Linen and clothing preparation, washing, drying, and pressing.
- Ironed flatwork is caught, folded, fed, and stacked.
- Verify that criteria are satisfied before using finished dry-cleaned or washed items.
- Assemble final goods and package them.
- Shelves in the storage room are stacked with linen supplies.
- Internally, the laundry attendant interacts with the cleaning staff.
- Indoors in the laundry room – hot noisy environment.
- Utilizing machines and chemical products.
- Job requires you to be on your feet 100% of your shift.
- Be in good physical condition to perform extensive walking, bending, kneeling, lifting, reaching and stretching.
- Able to lift 25 pounds. Lifting, carrying and reaching up to 25% of time.
- Be able to climb up and down flights of stairs in order to reach the laundry room.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT TABOO MUSKOKA
- Bonus of $1 per hour for finishing your contract
- Earn $500 for suggesting team members and $ for generating business.
- a free two-night stay (off season)
- Free use of resort facilities, including walks, bicycles, the beach, swimming pools, tennis, golf, and a gym
- Available housing for staff (located in town of Gravenhurst – short 7kms or 5 mins from the resort)
- shuttle service between the resort and the staff housing
- 50% of your lodging expenses will be refunded after your contract is over.
- Possibility of future career growth
- Staff members receive discounts on meals, lodging, goods, and golf.
- Activities and celebrations for recognising the staff
- programme for recognising employees
- Wellness Program for Staff
Taboo Muskoka is dedicated to fostering an inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from qualified men, women, members of visible minorities, members of indigenous peoples, and people with disabilities. Taboo Muskoka will make reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities at all phases of the application and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let Human Resources know if you require accommodations during the hiring process.
You must be legally able to work in Canada in order to apply for this employment. International applicants without a current work visa are not accepted by us. We appreciate the attention shown by each candidate. Only those who are chosen will be contacted.
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in Canada, Send your resume to apply now button provided below.
All jobs information belongs to the jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you