Helper Job In Poland. One of our most physically demanding positions is that of a Residential Helper. Helpers aid drivers in providing clients with safe, courteous, and comprehensive rubbish removal. This employment entails substantial physical exertion on a daily basis (lifting, carrying, pushing, and hauling trash receptacles weighing up to 75 pounds apiece from the ground 300-500 times per day) as well as entering and exiting the truck 600-1000 times each day. Residential Helpers are subjected to harsh weather, as well as unpleasant odours and sights. The hours and physical demands may differ depending on the route or locale.
Helper Job In Poland
|Spencer, IN 47460
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Perform job duties in a safe manner while adhering to all local, state, and federal standards as well as corporate rules.
- On the appointed route(s), provide waste or recycling removal services to consumers by emptying trash/recycling containers onto trucks.
- Replace garbage and recycling bins neatly at the curb or appropriate area.
- Clean up any waste spills or overflows.
- To activate the lifting/loading mechanism, use the packing mechanism and various levers/handles on the truck.
- Assist the driver in backing up the truck safely by directing him from outside the truck.
- It is possible that you will help unload or clean the truck.
- Interaction with internal and external customers on a professional level
- Other responsibilities may be allocated.
- Perform job duties in a safe manner, in accordance with all local, state, and federal legislation, as well as corporate rules.
- Provide waste or recycling removal services to customers along allocated route(s) by emptying trash/recycling receptacles into truck.
- Replace trash/recycling receptacles neatly at the curb or appropriate area.
- Clean up garbage spills and floods
- Use the packing mechanism and numerous levers/handles on the truck to trigger the lifting/loading mechanism.
- Assist the driver in properly backing up the truck by directing the driver from outside the truck.
- Unloading or cleaning the truck may be required.
- Professional contact with internal and external customers
- Other tasks as assigned
- Physical ability to execute job requirements (prolonged physical exertions, including repetitive lifting, pushing, pulling and climbing).
- General truck mechanics expertise
- Capable of working overtime, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Working in various weather conditions is required.
- Good written and vocal communication skills are required to successfully and professionally communicate with internal and external customers.
- Experience in the waste industry is a plus.
- Additional talents may be necessary to execute additional tasks related to the workplace, department, or line of business.
- legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years old; must be able to read and speak English well enough to communicate, understand, and respond to questions, directions, traffic signs, signals, and safety training; and must be able to read and speak English well enough to communicate, understand, and respond to questions, directions, traffic signs, signals, and
- The ability to generate satisfactory drug test and background check findings is required.
- Exposed to severe weather conditions.
- Exposure to household and commercial garbage.
- While exiting the vehicle, you may be exposed to extreme traffic conditions.
This job description is meant to convey the general nature, complexity, and degree of work needed of employees assigned to this position and is not intended to be an entire list of responsibilities, duties, and/or skills required. It does not specify or limit the type of job that can be assigned. Furthermore, this does not constitute an employment contract and is subject to modify at the discretion of the company.
Rumpke Waste and Recycling is committed to equal opportunity in all aspects of the workplace. Rumpke’s policy is to give all employees and future employees equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in Poland, Send your resume to apply now button provided below.
All jobs information belongs to the jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you