Heavy Duty Driver Jobs In Dubai. A heavy-duty driver typically transports materials and goods distribution, manufacturing, and retail centers. Also, perform customer service as a part of the job. Other duties include their vehicles for relating mechanical issues to safe operation and basic repair work. We are looking for a licensed driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of other articles of trade to our customers.
Heavy Duty Driver Jobs In Dubai
- Title: Heavy Duty Driver
- Company Name: Emirates Flight Catering
- Salary per hour: $18 per hour
- Experience: No experience
- Working hours: 30 hours per week
- Employment Type: Permanent employment, Full time
- Number of vacancies: 10
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Location: Dubai
- Ensure efficient delivery and punctuality and collection from the designated places on time.
- Make sure that all supplied are deliveries as per laid procedures
- Provide reports on all deliveries, fuel usage, and collections
- Guide and help staff in the unloading and loading of items
- Ensure driving practice with UAE road traffic regulations at all times
- Vehicle maintenance checks and report any mechanical breakdowns for corrective action to be taken
- Apply the quality system and quality policy established in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 international Standards and execute all responsibilities
- According to department work procedures
- Health and safety policy with the company occupational
- Secondary high school certificate
- Driving license with valid GCC
- Previous experience at least one year as a heavy-duty driver
- Knowledge of vehicle maintenance and inspection
- English communication skills
- Work under pressure
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Canada, send your CV to apply now button given bellow.
All jobs information belonging to jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you