Guest Room Attendant Job In Dubai. The Four Seasons Hotel DIFC, located in the famed Dubai International Finance Centre, is a boutique-style haven perfect for business trips and urban vacations. The 106 rooms at this small address, including 28 suites, are stylish and decorated with art. Four Seasons is certain to surpass the high expectations in the fiercely competitive Dubai market because to its landmark location, novel take on luxury, and legendary individualised service. Successful Four Seasons Candidates will be provided with an opportunity of a lifetime that is rich in both personal and professional development.
Guest Room Attendant Job In Dubai
|Title||Guest Room Attendant|
|Company Name||Four Seasons|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Join our Team
- Work with a group that boasts an employee diversity of more than 36 countries and is based on cooperation, respect, and superior service.
- The same level of consideration that we give our visitors is also given to our staff members at Four Seasons.
- Since 1998, Four Seasons has been listed as one of FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 greatest companies to work for.
- Maintains the linen closet and self-inspects the guest rooms and common areas as directed and in compliance with hotel standards.
- Genuinely welcomes guests and acknowledges them in the workplace. hawks hotel goods and services
- anticipates visitor needs, owns visitor complaints and requests, and takes decisive action to guarantee visitor satisfaction. when a chance arises, provides a special touch of service
- possesses expertise in the safe use of all necessary machinery and equipment; promptly notifies management of flaws and mishaps. possesses knowledge of MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) processes and accident response training
- to maintain Maids Pantries in a clean, properly stocked state, with the doors always closed when not in use. You must make sure that all of your workspace’s tools are functional, clean, and organized.
- Possesses one to two years of relevant experience working at 5-star facilities.
- Has aptitude and potential for advancement.
What do we offer
Tax-free salaries, service charges, complimentary full-board housing in a high-quality, resource-rich staff housing, paid home leave tickets, frequent social and sporting events, free transportation to and from work, end-of-service gratuities, outstanding learning and development programmes, vibrant fitness facilities, including a swimming pool, and many other benefits are available.
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in Dubai, Send your resume to apply now button provided below.
All jobs information belongs to the jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you