FT Dairy Frozen Food Lead Job In Poland. Hannaford Supermarkets began as a fresh produce vendor in Portland, Maine in 1883 and is committed to its beginnings as a local market. Hannaford aggressively seeks farmers and producers to join our Local programme, which promotes not only local foods, but also farmland preservation, local customs, and local jobs. The link we have to the source of our fresh foods is fundamental to how we do business, as we became the first major supermarket in the United States to prove that all of its marine items were produced in a sustainable manner.
FT Dairy Frozen Food Lead Job In Poland
|FT Dairy Frozen Food Lead
|Gray, ME 04039
Perform duties that guarantee the highest level of department appearance, quality, variety, safety, and food safety is maintained on a consistent basis. Establish a strong culture in favour of the Hannaford Strategy. Build customer relationships and raise customer awareness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise all Dairy Frozen Food associates’ performance of all duties and responsibilities as/when assigned by management.
- Model excellent, courteous customer service and use your skills and experience to provide solutions that meet or exceed your customers’ expectations.
- Use sound judgement in the delegation, assignment, and follow-up essential for the department’s efficient performance.
- As directed by management, support all operational aspects of Dairy Frozen Food Operations.
- Increase sales by implementing smart merchandising methods.
- Follow all of the Center Store Standard Practices Manual’s guidelines.
- Ensure that Dairy Frozen Food conditions such as department appearance, quality, safety, and food safety are kept at the highest level at all times.
- All products must be received, stored, processed, and merchandised in compliance with approved department standard practises.
- Keep detailed records of production, shrink, sales, and inventory.
- As needed, cut, mark, and stock merchandise.
- Help associates understand department and company policies.
- As needed, perform various department duties in order to satisfy production and customer service goals.
- Complete all other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- A working knowledge of retail management and merchandising tactics is necessary.
- Interpersonal and organisational skills that are effective.
- Capability to direct and lead others.
- Communication, customer service, and selling abilities that are effective.
- Minimum age criteria must be met.
- Lift up to 20 pounds on a regular basis, including overhead lifting, and up to 60 pounds on occasion. Push/pull up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Maintain established volume/activity levels.
- 100% of the time, stand or walk.
- Reaching, grabbing, and lifting individual stock items below waist level or above shoulder level on a regular basis.
- Bending, kneeling, and squatting on a regular basis.
- Be able to work with a wide range of substances connected with cleaning supplies, packaging materials, and food goods.
- Working in extreme hot/cold temperatures for up to 20 minutes at a time is acceptable.
- To accomplish the job functions, the ability to use computers, calculators, and communication systems is essential.
Hannaford provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and job applicants regardless of race, religion, colour, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related conditions), age, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic.
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Poland, send your CV to apply now button given bellow.
All jobs information belonging to jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you