Front Desk Attendant Job In Dubai. In the Middle East, we are a top partner for luxury. With more than 600 locations, 300 brands, and more than 65 years of experience in the area, we have emerged as a major force in the fashion, beauty, and gift industries by providing outstanding service to our partners and exceeding the expectations of all of our consumers. We are quickly transitioning from a traditional Middle Eastern distributor and retailer of luxury goods to a hybrid store that offers clients anywhere access to luxurious experiences.
The next phase of our expansion will be fueled by a world-class team that we are working to assemble. We seek to leverage technology and data to continuously enhance every element of our business, from physical retail to supply chain and consumer loyalty. To join us on this adventure of jointly exploring new boundaries, we are looking for outstanding talent.
Front Desk Attendant Job In Dubai
|Title||Front Desk Attendant|
|Company Name||Chalhoub Group|
|Job Type||Full Time|
What you will be doing
All front office tasks, such as managing incoming and outgoing calls for the business, sending out mail, couriers, and time sheets, are within the purview of our front desk attendant. The sole point of contact for all communications and information is the job holder.
- Daily movement of mail from PO Box to office mail room and collection thereof
- Answer, screen, and forward calls on a telephone switchboard while giving out information and accepting messages.
- Give details about the business, such as the location and hours of any departments or offices, the personnel that work there, or the services they offer.
- greet visitors as they enter the establishment, ascertain their nature and purpose, and direct or escort them to the desired locations.
- upkeep of guest reservations Receive, categorise, and route mail, including delivery and courier
- Allocate mail space in the mail room for each department or business.
- Help the staff by tracking foreign calls and faxes so that the accounts department may deduct the appropriate amount from the people.
- Be aware of where the personnel is, whether they are absent from the office for a meeting, on vacation, on a business trip, etc.
- If visitors ask, arrange for public transit.
- maintain current contact lists As required, carry out additional clerical tasks such collating, photocopying, and filing.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Personal Resilience and Adaptation to Change
- Making a customer-centered effort
- Recognizing & Creating Self-Driven Results
- Putting On an Appropriate Atmosphere
- Taking Care of Several Priorities
- effective communication
- Working together and influencing others with respect and trust in the office while being inclusive
What we can offer you
Your dreams will come true when you work with us. Through enlightening encounters, chances for learning and growth, and exposure to various assignments within your role or through internal mobility, we will assist in shaping your journey. For individuals who are exceptional, our Group provides a variety of professional possibilities every day.
We value the contributions you make, so we aim to offer a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance, a contribution toward your children’s education, remote and flexible working options, as well as exclusive employee discounts. Click here to get a list of all of our perks and bonuses.
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Dubai, send your CV to apply now button given bellow.
All jobs information belonging to jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you