FOOD SERVICES WORKER JOB IN TAIWAN. Follows the rules set out by the Calvert County Public Schools, the Maryland Health Department, the Calvert County Health Department, and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) when preparing and serving food.
FOOD SERVICES WORKER JOB IN TAIWAN
|Title||FOOD SERVICES WORKER|
|Company Name||Calvert County Public School District|
|Location||Prince Frederick, MD 20678|
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, AND SKILLS
The pre-employment knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below are those that are relevant to the essential job functions. When submitting an application, the applicant must have
- General education development (GED) certification, Maryland high school attendance certificate, or a high school diploma.
- Being able to execute simple math operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Understanding of kitchen sanitation practises and food service.
- Knowledge of computerised point of sale systems and/or expertise managing cash.
- The capacity to operate in a fast-paced atmosphere with people of different ages (Pre-K through Grade 12).
- Alternatives to the aforementioned requirements that Calvert County Public Schools may deem acceptable and appropriate.
- Shown accomplishment of activities similar to those listed below with success.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows district, state, and USDA rules when preparing and serving food, utilising the appropriate portion sizes.
- Works quickly and effectively to complete assignments.
- Works well with children and staff at the school.
- Utilize and maintain all cooking appliances installed in the cafeteria.
- Applies and upholds high standards for personal hygiene and sanitation.
- During their time in prison, they manage a point-of-sale computer system and accept payments.
- Assists in collecting inventories and stores food and supplies in line with directives.
- Makes ensuring that all actions adhere to district regulations.
- Maintains good food safety in accordance with the rules set forth by the local health department.
- Whenever necessary, fills in for the cafeteria manager.
- Attends training for employee development.
- As directed, provides assistance in all facets of the school food service programme.
- Thinks, focuses, and has constructive interactions with others.
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Taiwan, send your CV to apply now button given below.
All jobs information belongs to the jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you