Food Service Worker Job In Turkey. Performs a variety of duties associated with preparing and/or serving foods and beverages in one or more food service venues. As suitable to the employment, may prepare salad items, hot foods, and/or cold foods, and/or help in the preparation of bakery items.
Food Service Worker Job In Turkey
|US Army Installation Management Command
|$17.74 – $20.70 an hour
|Fort Wainwright, AK
- Performs a variety of duties requiring numerous steps or a sequence of jobs in a kitchen or dining area while according to set protocols.
- Primary responsibilities include serving as a meat carver in buffet lines at banquets, receptions, and brunches.
- Responsible for cutting roasts, turkeys, and hams into individual serving sizes as visitors request.
- Specific training is provided by the supervisory chef, and performance is evaluated based on demonstrated proficiency in carving as specified.
- Establishes buffet lines, steam tables, dining room tables, and side service stands with hot and cold food items such as meats, vegetables, salads, desserts, bread, butter, and beverages; replaces as needed.
Conditions of Employment
- Direct Deposit as well as a Social Security Card are necessary.
- Meet the position’s qualification/eligibility/background requirements.
- A one-year probationary period is possible.
- Complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check satisfactorily.
- Prior to reporting for duty, a completed and signed DA Form 3433 is necessary.
- According to EO 14043, all Federal employees, regardless of duty location or work arrangement, shall be fully vaccinated with COVID-19 by November 22, 2021, or before beginning work if after November 22, subject to legal restrictions.
- If chosen, the agency will tell you of the documentation required and how to request any legally required exceptions to this requirement.
- Vaccination documentation will be required. Review the vaccination requirements, including dates for getting required doses, at the following sites to confirm compliance with this mandate: https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/vaccinations/
- A minimum of four hours of basic food sanitation and safety training is required within the first 30 days of work, as is a minimum of four hours of refresher training every year.
- All pre-employment checks, including a medical examination, must be completed satisfactorily in accordance with AR 215-3, chapter 2.
- For physical access to federally restricted facilities, the incumbent may be needed to pass a Tier 1 background investigation.
- Lifts and moves goods weighing up to 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Constant standing, squatting, bending, walking, and reaching is required.
- Follow oral and written instructions and have basic math skills
- Follow oral instructions and do given repetitious duties
- When utilising knives and other equipment in the performance of duties, must follow prescribed safety protocols.
- It is necessary to be familiar with food handling practises for sanitary and safety reasons.
- Must be able to accomplish activities involving many procedures and concentrate on work assignments despite frequent interruptions and distractions.
- Basic food handling practises, personal hygiene standards, and safe work procedures are required.
Area of Consideration:
This vacancy announcement’s Area of Consideration is specified as the local commuting area. (Within 150 miles of the installation, Fort Wainwright and neighbouring villages). (Eligible candidates for Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) are included in the region of consideration.)
If you are unable to fill out an application, you may submit your application packet in paper form. To obtain a copy of the manual application form, please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or the person mentioned on this job ad. All completed manual application forms (along with resumes and other supporting material) must be sent by 12/30/2022 at 12:00 pm AKST in order for your application to be processed in a timely manner. Please keep in mind that failing to respond to job-related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
Allowances, Incentives, and PCS Costs:
- Allowances, differentials, and incentives may be offered.
- Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) fees is not approved due to a finding that a PCS move is not in the best interests of the government.
Please check out our Applicant Information Kit:
It includes supplementary information that applicants may find helpful while applying for our positions. (To access the kit, go to https://publicfileshare.chra.army.mil/Applicants/NAF%20Applicant%20Information%20Kit.pdf.)
- Additional referrals from this position announcement may be made for up to 90 days following the closing date.
- Applications are valid for 90 days after the date of submission. As new positions become available, applicants will be directed to hiring managers.
How To Apply?
If any candidates want to get these jobs in Turkey, Send your resume to apply now button provided below.
All jobs information belongs to the jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you