Food Service Associate job In Taiwan. Luke’s, a lobster shack with a Maine flair, is well-known for its seafood rolls and dedication to using only sustainable foods. Teammates are being sought for our Boston locations right now. We are a founder-driven company with a friendly, encouraging environment, yet we take the quality of our food and guest service very seriously.
Food Service Associate job In Taiwan
|Title||Food Service Associate|
|Company Name||Luke’s Lobster|
|Salary||$15 – $16 an hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||Boston, MA 02116|
Teammate duties include…
- Creating and delivering a straightforward dinner with a focus on seafood (no cooking, only light food preparation)
- numerous table touches and active guest contact
- Order taking, product recommendations, and inventive marketing at the counter
- Opening and closing responsibilities also include cleaning (light dishes, sweeping, mopping, and setting up for AM/PM shift).
- Extraordinary care with regard to organization and cleanliness
- promoting Luke’s goal of offering sustainably sourced, traceable seafood
You will love this Position if you…
- You’re interested in working for a business that values ethics and the environment (we’re a B-Corp!)
- Look at it here: https://www.bcorporation.net/community/lukes-lobster
- Think about quality over quantity.
- Appreciate being a part of a small, diversified team that works well together Recognize the potential benefits of a successful hospitality experience
- Thrive in a dynamic, encouraging, collaborative atmosphere Accept open communication made possible by twice-yearly 360-degree performance assessments
Compensation & Benefits
- Fair compensation Tips
- Flexible working hours Medical, dental, and vision insurance after one year for full-time employees (average of 30+ hours a week).
- Opportunities for advancement from Team Member to Shift Leader (requires food handlers) to Management
What are the 6 Basic technical skills in food and beverage service?
- Preparing food.
- Working as a server.
- knowledge about food.
- Point-of-sale device.
- Reservations procedure.
- Using kitchen appliances
Why should we hire you for food service?
Because of my shown capacity to preserve solid interpersonal interactions with a variety of clientele, you should hire me. I’m motivated and thrilled to accomplish my best work because I have a passion for helping those who are in need in my community.
What is a food service attendant?
Food servers provide excellent customer service, as well as the caliber of the food and drinks, as well as the hygienic conditions of the establishment. Customers’ orders are fulfilled, and employees respond to inquiries concerning menu items and take the necessary action to address any complaints or requests.
What are the skills of a food attendant?
- Greeting clients, scheduling appointments, and seating clients as tables become available.
- Distribute menus and describe the offerings and offers.
- Deliver customer orders to the food servers.
- Clean up the tables after serving cooked food to customers.
- Respond to client complaints.
How do you describe the food service team?
The food service employee will prepare meals, such as chopping up fruit and vegetables and quickly and effectively serve clients. You will help with the preparation of hot dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as their serving, along with grab-and-go dishes.
What do you wear to a food service job?
To prevent food contamination, food service employees are required to wear clean blouses, skirts, and pants, as well as caps or other suitable hair restrictions. Staff members are responsible for making sure that their attire is suitable for the task at hand, clean, without rips or holes, and in good shape.
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in UAE, send your CV to apply now button given below.
All jobs information belonging to jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you