Failure Analysis Technician Job In Taiwan. At TSMC Arizona, genius may spark an invention explosion and usher in a bright future. The brightest innovators in the world trust us to turn their concepts into game-changing goods that have an impact on millions of people’s lives. You will fit in here if you share our enthusiasm for striving for greatness.
In the beautiful Phoenix, Arizona, area, TSMC Arizona is seeking a Failure Analysis Technician to join our 5-nanometer fab. You will exhibit a strong sense of dependability and enthusiasm as a failure analysis technician, and you will have a mentality that embraces our fundamental values of integrity, commitment, creativity, and customer trust.
Quality & Reliability at TSMC Arizona is in charge of failure investigation, process and product qualification, and the quality of incoming materials and finished products.
Failure Analysis Technician Job In Taiwan
|Title||Failure Analysis Technician|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Your main responsibilities include:
- operating a TEM for imaging, analysis, and reporting, using a SEM to prepare TEM samples, or using a dual-beam FIB
- The pre-treatment of samples for TEM will also involve site marking, de-layering, applying protective coating (using spin coating and/or CVD equipment), and other relevant procedures.
- gathering, structuring, and reporting data to internal and external clients.
- helping engineers build analytical techniques.
- maintaining the 5S environment and procedures in the lab.
- supporting the Fab production processes and participating in our teams’ on-call rotation.
Candidates must be legally qualified to work in the US and possess:
- Although not necessary, an associate degree (A.A.S.) or bachelor’s degree from a science, engineering, or technology programme is preferable.
- Although it is not necessary, prior experience in TEM sample preparation for semiconductor devices in advanced process nodes (28 nm) is preferable.
- Though not necessary, TEM analysis expertise in HR-STEM imaging and EDS analysis is appreciated.
- Able to prioritise their jobs in order to achieve deadlines while working autonomously.
- Must have an optimistic outlook, a good work ethic, and be a team player.
- Possess the pressure-management skills necessary in a fast-paced workplace.
- Having the flexibility to work extra hours if necessary, including night and weekend shifts as assigned
- Working in a clean room setting (Near-line FIB/TEM) can be necessary.
- Microsoft Windows OS and Microsoft Office proficiency are prerequisites.
- The capacity to travel to Taiwan for a 6–9 month training period.
- Candidates with conversational Mandarin Chinese skills will be given priority.
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Taiwan, send your CV to apply now button given bellow.
All jobs information belonging to jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you