Driver Job In Abu Dhabi. A driver is responsible for transporting either passenger or cargo from one location to another. Responsible for the safe transit of the cargo and passengers. A few duties of a driver following traffic law, correctly the right route, ensuring maintain a clean car interior, enough gas. they have been very timely and where they are going.
A driver does not need experience but should have a high school certificate or diploma. A most important skill is that a driver has the ability to navigate traffic. Another skill attitude as the driver needs to make sure that the client is satisfied with their service. they are also able to drive defensively to protect the
cargo or passengers.
Driver Job In Abu Dhabi
- Responsibility takes for the delivery of company documents ensuring maintained confidentiality at all time
- Duties performing of local courier service
- Ensuring practical transportation of individuals to events
- Help with scanning documents for other general office administration when required
- Work flexibly with the team to support business changing needs
- Airport drop and pick up off for guests
- Ensure the company brand values, styles, and principles are adopted and utilized in all communication
- Valid UAE driving license
- Capable, confident driver remains safety conscious at all time
- Skills solid communication with good English able to communicate with external parties with colleagues.
- Knowledgeable traffic laws of UAE road
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Canada, send your CV to apply now button given below.
All jobs information belongs to the jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you