Cook Job In Japan. At kumari sushi cook is responsible for providing a great dining experience for our customers by high quality preparing food, must manage all food aspects of production and preparation in an environment that meets guidelines sanitation, must have the ability to work under pressure and work with other staff members in the facility, maintain a quality product, and complete multiple tasks.
Cook Job In Japan
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining kitchen equipment annual maintenance and cleanliness
- Recipes prepare as directed by the supervisor
- Maintains full knowledge items of food
- Maintains a safe, sanitized, clean, organized, and shocking work area
- Food items prepare for customers as requested, special requests, in a consistent manner and timely
- Shape, cut, knead, or food roll products by hand
- Weigh ingredients or measure for food preparation
- Prepare salads, appetizers, or cold dishes
- Food check before served to customers
- Minimize and control waste
- A high school certificate, GED, or diploma required
- No experience requires for this job
- Must be able to handle food permit, within two weeks after the employment
- Ability to comprehend, read, and follow recipes
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in Canada, send your CV to apply now button given below.
All jobs information belongs to the jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you