Bulldozer Driver Job In UAE. To safely and effectively operate and maintain a standard bulldozer and tractor (44) to carry out manual and technical tasks in support of Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve’s (DDCR) needs This includes, but is not limited to, loading and unloading feed from delivery trucks, as well as maintaining DDCR tracks and roadways.
Bulldozer Driver Job In UAE
- Adheres to all pertinent safety, quality, and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls to guarantee a safe and healthy working environment.
- Freely discusses safety issues and alerts the responsible supervisor to them.
- Follows all pertinent departmental policies, procedures, SOPs, and directives to ensure that work is completed in a controlled and reliable way.
- Observes the daily activities associated with one’s own employment and educational background.
- operates a bulldozer or tractor according to the designated area’s operating instructions based on their level of training.
- Checks the allocated bulldozer/tractor to make sure it is appropriate and in good working order.
- Helps with DDCR operations tasks, such as appropriately sorting, loading, and unloading luggage and cargo (whether it is a Support:
- Prioritizing equipment for maintenance on a daily basis based on mileage and age.
- Inform your direct supervisor of any faults.
- Ascertain that every piece of specified equipment is repaired and delivered back into the operations as scheduled.
Qualifications & Experience
- Upper School (Minimum of 10 years of schooling required)
- Bulldozer/Tractor experience of 0–2 years plus on-the-job training
- UAE driving permit or domestic driving permit.
- To operate equipment, you need a valid licence.
- Simple Communication Techniques.
- Basic Safety Knowledge.
What does a bulldozer operator do?
Overview. In order to gouge out, level, and transport materials for construction, forestry, mining, and other tasks, bulldozer operators operate the machines with the aid of blades and other attachments.
What do I need to drive a bulldozer?
Would a licence are required to operate a bulldozer? A commercial driver’s licence may be required by the BLS for a bulldozer operator to transport equipment to and from a construction site. To qualify specific experts for employment in this field, states may each offer and require licences.
How hard is it to operate a bulldozer?
One of the most challenging devices to learn how to operate is a dozer. Witkowski claims that because to the years of expertise operating them, skilled dozer operators are able to respond to their equipment swiftly. If the blade load on their machine is too great, they might be able to detect it.
How long does it take to learn to drive a bulldozer?
In as little as 3 weeks, receive training! A private education and training institution called Heavy Equipment Colleges of America (HEC) specialises in instructing novice heavy equipment and crane operators.
How to Apply?
If any candidates are interested in these jobs in UAE, send your CV to apply now button given below.
All jobs information belonging to jobs provider. JobsForRozee.com is not providing these jobs. Contact and send all informational documents to the provider at your own risk. We are not responsible. Thank you